Clear Communications has connections within every Unified Communications (UC) provider in the Gartner magic quadrant available to meet your customer’s needs and a few more to meet those special requirements only a few vendors can provide. Our experience in selling Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions is unmatched in the channel. We cover basic telephony, video, conferencing, collaboration, contact center and more. Our UCaaS providers can meet both domestic and multi-national customer needs.
- Voice and telephony, including mobile devices support.
- Conferencing — Audioconferencing, video conferencing and web conferencing.
- Messaging — Email with voice mail and unified messaging (UM).
- Instant messaging and presence (IM &P).
- Soft-Clients — Including desktop clients and thin browser clients.
- Communications-enabled applications — For example, integrated collaboration and contact center applications.
Our web conferencing services are designed to make it easy to schedule and conduct meetings, sales demos, remote support and training sessions. Make instant, spontaneous video meetings a breeze. Your remote employees will feel engaged again.
And it’s easy to do. How easy? If you can click a link, you can meet and collaborate. Our audio conferencing can meet any business need from the smallest impromptu calls to your largest business-critical events.
Remarkably easy-to-use and clear connections worldwide…always available and always dependable.
A SIP trunk is a direct connection between your organization and an ITSP. It enables you to extend VoIP telephony beyond your organization’s firewall without the need for an IP-PSTN gateway. Additionally, SIP trunks can carry instant messages, multimedia conferences, user presence information, Enhanced 9-1-1 emergency calls, and other SIP-based, real-time communications services.
Because it is easier to configure and less expensive to design, operate, maintain, and upgrade, and because ITSPs deliver services at substantial savings, your investment in SIP trunking can give a quick and substantial return on investment.
With Hosted PBX, make phone calls using the same broadband connection you use for Business Internet service. Select your phone plan, features, and IP phones and let us do the rest. Get the most advanced PBX capabilities in the cloud and easy online administration, where users can manage their call preferences and service options.
- VoIP Phones – available to buy or rent.
- Phone Numbers – we’ll help you obtain new numbers or transfer your existing numbers.
- Broadband Connection – Use your existing services or let us provide a high quality broadband connection.
- Voice-capable Router – we recommend a router with QoS settings that can prioritize voice traffic over data traffic. We can help you select one.
- Toll-Free and Vanity Numbers – make it easy for customers you reach you.